Ferrari 550 Maranello
€ 147.500 | 1996 | Gasoline
The ultimate modern classic Ferrari: The front-engined V12 6-speed Manual 550 Maranello
Just 3083 examples produced. This 1996 Rosso Corsa 550 is now 25 years old and USA Import eligible.
Completely documented example that is ready to be enjoyed!
- November 1996 Ferrari 550
- Rosso Corsa
- Black Leather
- 35.119 mls / 56.500 km’s
- Very extensive history
- All documentation, receipts
- 2021 Timing Belt Service
- 2020 Michelin Pilot Sport tyres
- Including toolset
- 25 years old
- No sticky parts
- 100% up-to-date w/ cold A/C
Rosso Corsa over Black V12 6-speed
The Ferrari 550 Maranello was unveiled in July of 1996 at the Nürburgring in Germany, being the first new Ferrari under the presidency of Luca di Montezemolo who took office in 1991. Between 1996 and 2001 only 3083 550’s we’re produced. Both the exterior and interior we’re styled by Pininfarina, mr. Elvio D’Aprile to be exact. The F133 A V12 engine is also new to the car, a new era for Ferrari. The 5,5 liter V12 makes 485 Horsepower at 7000 rpm. Zero to sixty in 4,4 seconds and a top-speed of 320 km/h (199 mph). Very impressive numbers in 2022, amazing numbers in 1996.
This very car was sold new via Ferrari Deutschland GmbH / A. Gohm GmbH on the 4th of November 1996 – an early car. The car has throughout it’s life been serviced by Ferrari Gohm. First in Germany, later by Gohm in Austria. Where we have recently bought this beautiful example. The car was ordered in beautiful Rosso Corsa over a Black leather interior. A completely documented car with 56.500 documented kilometers.
The body is very straight and the paint is fantastic. Hardly any usermarks, fantastic paint. The interior of the car shows nice and supple leather. Sticky parts have been dealt with. The steering wheel has a nice texture. All the original decals in the engine-bay. The original Ferrari radio is present.
We have performed a paint correction, interior detailing including tackling the ‘sticky parts’ buttons and a major detailing of the undercarriage. Note that there is no loose leather on the glovebox and steering wheel.
The car is beautifully documented and complete. It comes with the leather case with tools, and ofcourse the leather wrapper with booklets. The original service book is present that shows many dealer stamps through the years, find the full overview below.
It’s worth noting that this car is completely up to date. The timing belts have been replaced in 2021. It sits on 2020 Michelin Super Sport tyres and has had a new A/C compressor in 2021. The coolant hoses within the cylinderbanks have been replaced and the waterpump is new. Brakepads were replaced at 48.000 kilometers.
- Pre-delivery check – Ferrari A. Gohm – 4-11-1996
- 10.323 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 08-08-1997
- 18.016 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 16-03-1998
- 26.438 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 21-03-2001
- 28.179 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 28-03-2003
- 31.534 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 13-05-2004
- 35.118 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 27-04-2005
- 38.768 kms – Ferrari A. Gohm – 30-06-2006
- 42.155 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 14-06-2007
- 43.402 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 14-08-2008
- 46.770 km’s – Scuderia Sauer – 25-05-2011
- 47.233 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 31-05-2012
- 48.859 km’s – Andrea Barretta Meccanico – 13-11-2015
- 53.367 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 12-02-2021 – Timing belts
- 53.628 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 26-03-2021
- 54.140 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 10-06-2021
- 55.100 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 29-12-2021
- 55.380 km’s – Ferrari A. Gohm – 25-08-2022
Recent years service contains the following
- Timing belt service (2021)
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires – 2020 Date codes
- Coolant hoses in between cylinder banks (2022)
- Waterpump (2022)
- Fuelpump (2021)
- A/C Service (2021
- A/C Compressor (2021
- Engine Oil + Filter (2021)
- Transmission Oil (2021)
- Differential Oil (2021)
- Brakefluid (2021)
- Coolant (2021)
- Sparkplugs (2021)
Collector quality Ferrari 550 Maranello now available.
Completely sorted, 35k miles / 56k kilometers, 6-speed V12 Ferrari, one of 3083 produced, with a very comprehensive service history.
Share your love for this classic car
Every week a classic in your mailbox?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter now
Your specialist in classic cars
Financing? Lease? We are happy to make you a proposal for a tailor-made solution for your new dream car. Our cooperation partner, abcfinance GmbH (Germany) has many years of experience in the field of leasing and financing of classic and exclusive cars.
We speak German, English and Spanish and deliver to every front door worldwide.