Ferrari 550 Maranello
€ 147.500 | 1999 | Gasoline
The ultimate modern classic Ferrari: The front-engined V12 6-speed Manual 550 Maranello.
Here in Black (Nero 1250) on Black!
Completely documented example that is ready to be enjoyed!
1999 Ferrari 550 Maranello – 35k miles
- November 1998 Ferrari 550
- Nero / Black
- Black Leather
- 51.778 km’s / 32k Miles
- Very extensive history
- All documentation, receipts
- 2021 Timing Belt Service
- 2021 Michelin Pilot Sport tyres
- Including Tool-set
- With Car Cover
- No sticky parts
- 100% up-to-date w/ cold A/C
Black on Black 550 Maranello
The Ferrari 550 Maranello was unveiled in July of 1996 at the Nürburgring in Germany, being the first new Ferrari under the presidency of Luca di Montezemolo who took office in 1991. Between 1996 and 2001 only 3083 550’s we’re produced. Both the exterior and interior we’re styled by Pininfarina, mr. Elvio D’Aprile to be exact. The F133 A V12 engine is also new to the car, a new era for Ferrari. The 5,5 liter V12 makes 485 Horsepower at 7000 rpm. Zero to sixty in 4,4 seconds and a top-speed of 320 km/h (199 mph). Very impressive numbers in 2022, amazing numbers in 1996.
This very car was sold new via Ferrari Deutschland GmbH / Auto Becker, Düsseldorf on the 21st of January 1999 – an early car. The vehicle was produced in November in 1998 and therefore ready to enter the USA in 2 months from now. The car was Ferrari Dealer or Specialist maintained throughout it’s life and is a 100% sorted 550 that is ready to be enjoyed. All the original service books, manuals, tools, car-cover and tire-set are present. In 2002 the first owner sold his car and the Nero 550 moved to Sweden. Since 2021 the car is owned by Oldenzaal Classics’s owner and has been enjoyed about 2 years. Perfectly serviced by Oldenzaal Classics including Timing Belt, all fluids, new Michelin tyres, rebuilt A/C and more.
The body is very straight and the paint is fantastic. Hardly any usermarks, fantastic paint. The interior of the car shows nice and supple leather. Sticky parts have been dealt with. The steering wheel has a nice texture. All the original decals in the engine-bay. The original Ferrari radio is present.
We have performed a paint correction, interior detailing including tackling the ‘sticky parts’ buttons and a major detailing of the undercarriage. Note that there is no loose leather on the glovebox and steering wheel.
The car is beautifully documented and complete. It comes with the leather case with tools, and ofcourse the leather wrapper with booklets. The original service book is present that shows many dealer stamps through the years, find the full overview below.
It’s worth noting that that his car is completely up to date. The timing belts have been replaced in 2021. It sits on 2020 Michelin Super Sport tyres and has had a new A/C compressor in 2021. The coolant hoses within the cylinderbanks have been replaced and the waterpump is new. Brakepads were replaced at 48.000 kilometers.
- Pre-delivery check – Auto Becker Düsseldorf – 1999
- 9.435 km’s – Service – Auto Becker Düsseldorf – 10-5-2000
- 17.000 km’s – Service – Auto Becker Düsseldorf – 24-7-2001
- 19.478 km’s – Technical Inspection Sweden – 4-2-2002
- 20.688 km’s – Service – Sportvagnsservice Sweden – 26-06-2002
- 22.041 km’s – Service – Sportvagnsservice Sweden – 10-09-2002
- 24.397 km’s – Technical Inspection Sweden – 13-6-2003
- 24.486 km’s – Alignment, Sweden – 11-07-2003
- 30.381 km’s – Technical Inspection Sweden – 3-5-2005
- 36.592 km’s – Technical Inspection Sweden – 17-8-2007
- 37.657 km’s – Service – Autoropa Ferrari Sweden – 15-09-2008
- 37.677 km’s – Technical Inspection Sweden – 24-10-2008
- 41.945 kms – Technical Inspection Sweden – 5-3-2012
- 43.975 km’s – Service – Ross AB Sweden – 16-03-2013
- 44.067 kms – Technical Inspection Sweden – 1-8-2013
- 47.548 km’s -Service – Ferrari Antwerp Belgium – 15-15-2019
- 48.689 km’s – Technical inspection, Belgium – 17-03-2020
- 49.089 km’s – Service, L’Officina Ferrari Specialist – 12-06-2020
- 50.020 km’s – Service with Timing Belt – Oldenzaal Classics – 04-07-2021
Recent years service contains the following
- Timing belt service (2021)
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires – 2021 Date codes
- Coolant hoses in between cylinder banks (2021)
- Front Brake Rotors + Pads (2021)
- A/C Service (2021)
- A/C Compressor (2021)
- A/C Condensor (2021)
- Engine Oil + Filter (2021)
- Transmission Oil (2021)
- Differential Oil (2021)
- Brakefluid (2021)
- Coolant (2021)
- Sparkplugs (2021)
- Engine Mounts (2019)
Collector quality Ferrari 550 Maranello now available.
Completely sorted, 32k miles / 51k kilometers, 6-speed V12 Ferrari, one of 3083 produced, with a very comprehensive service history.
Share your love for this classic car
Every week a classic in your mailbox?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter now
Your specialist in classic cars
Financing? Lease? We are happy to make you a proposal for a tailor-made solution for your new dream car. Our cooperation partner, abcfinance GmbH (Germany) has many years of experience in the field of leasing and financing of classic and exclusive cars.
We speak German, English and Spanish and deliver to every front door worldwide.