Oldenzaal Classics B.V., located at Enschedesestraat 29 in Oldenzaal, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Enschedesestraat 29 in Oldenzaal
Personal data that we process
Oldenzaal Classics B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
Special personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will delete this information.
For what purpose we process personal data
Oldenzaal Classics B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Oldenzaal Classics B.V. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Oldenzaal Classics B.V. follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Oldenzaal Classics B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long we keep personal data
Oldenzaal Classics B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Oldenzaal Classics B.V. does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/ themes/situation/cookies-what-are-they-and-what-do-I-do-with them/
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Oldenzaal Classics B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to info@oldenzaal- classics.nl.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Oldenzaal Classics B.V. would you also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met -the-authority-personal data/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Oldenzaal Classics B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com .